The Manorgransholms herrgård
Gransholm has a long exciting history from early 15th century. Situated along the lively river Helige å it was a natural place for watermills and small industries to settle and in 1802 the papermill Gransholms Bruk was established here.
Year 1812 the owner P. A. Bergius completed a manorhouse on the riverbank as family residence, a late gustavian building with 24 rooms in 1.000 m2. The latest owner family moved out during late 1950s and the house started to mature, slowly but surely. Not until 2002 the building was resqued and a major restorationwork started by the new happy owners, Antiquedealers Maria and Jan-Åke af Trampe.